Need help with a web page for yourself or a site for you or your business?
Professional Web Design
I specialize in professional web design and development. Using expert knowledge and experience, I develop websites that work.
Why use JoshHughes.com?
- Building websites since 1999, I know what I am doing and I know how to take care of you.
- Creative abilities bring a professional visual look and feel to your website.
- Now, I don't want to build you 'just' a website. I will custom tailor an approach for you so that you can see the best results form your website..
Is your website doing what you would like it to?
- Generating new leads and sales
- Showcasing your company's skill and expertise
- Cutting your marketing and advertising expenses
- Giving your customers and clients the information they want and need
I develop websites with one goal in mind:
to give you a return on your investment as quickly as possible.
Website Maintenance Services
Ask any online business expert and they will tell you that one of the major keys to a website being successful is continual updating and maintenance.
Does your website have the same information that it did 6 months ago? Let me ask you, "Why would you return to your website in the future?"
We live in an "electronic" society. Take advantage of the electronic age by using your website to show off new products, properties, projects, etc. The Internet is no longer 'just becoming' a major source of information. Your customers and clients no longer just expect you to have a website, they are expecting you to have a website that has the up-to-date information they are currently in need of.
Would you like me to work with you to develop a successful website?
If you would like to talk about a new or existing website, simply contact .
Computer News & Stuff
Here are some computer-related links I recommend for buying hardware, tutorials, etc...
Digg.com is a technology news website that combines social bookmarking, blogging, RSS, and non-hierarchical editorial control. With digg, users submit stories for review, but rather than allow an editor to decide which stories go on the homepage, the users do.
Here are the top 5 stories currently on Digg.com